Friday, June 30, 2017

Enjoy Your Life


Hello all you awesome stampers. Shanna here with a quick art journal page. I used some of my gelli printed sheets I made using my gelli plate. I really love how this turned out and it was quick!


First I laid down a trimmed piece of gelli print paper and some book paper I had left over. 


Then I stamped Banksy Alfred Hitchcock Birds down with some black ink. I then stamps on some extra paper the Banksy Enjoy Life and Tag stamps. I cut out the tag, hole punched it, and added some string. Fun right?? I love grant I can use this tag as an actual tag!


I added some black stabilo pencil and water to give the book page and edge. Some teal splatter to the background for a little more interest. Glued the tag down and called it an art journal page! 


I hope you loved my quick journal page. It really doesn't take much to have a little fun!

Viva Las VegaStamps Used:

Items Used:
Dina Wakely Paints
Stabilo Pencil
Matte Medium







1 comment:

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cool card!
great elements.
tfs,
Karen